Fill Level Monitoring & Inspection
PecoInspX offers class leading fill-level monitors that are easy to use, inexpensive to own, and supported by our award winning service team. Our latest generation of FillTrac fill-level monitors feature an easy to use touch screen interface and are continuously supported by our real-time remote support capability. No matter where you are in the world, our service team is available in real-time to support you.
Accurate and Flexible Fill Level Inspection
The number of applicable situations for fill level monitoring systems is virtually endless, and here at Peco-Inspx we work with vast array of companies with each having differing project specifications. When we designed the PecoInspx FillTrac system our goal was to make a machine to handle any application:
- Accurate and Flexible Fill Level: Detect fill-level differences down to 1mm in fluid height.
- Headspace Verification: Measure container head space down to 1mm.
- Minimum Solids Content Verification: For applications where solids are added to the container prior to liquid fill, the FillTrac can readily measure solid and liquid fill levels.
- Under and Overfill: The FillTrac accurately measures over and underfill and accurately ejects mis-filled containers.
- Sampling: The FillTrac can perform on demand on programmed sampling on the basis of filler valve location.
- Filler Valve Monitoring: The FillTrac can measure the accuracy of each filler valve and highlight those valves needing maintenance.
Fill Level Monitoring – Specific Applications
Wondering how fill-level inspection relates to your specific industry? Here are some of the many common fill-level monitoring and check weighing inspection needs that the FillTrac is designed to address:
- Low fill and missing Crown inspection for beer bottles
- Minimum solids verification for tomatoes
- Retort protection with overfill monitoring
- Minimum headspace for proper retort cooking